It's Christmas time, which means that it's also SHOPPING time (as if we need an excuse).
This season it's been all about leather and mixed fabrics. And as it looks like it's going to be a long winter, I'm keen on including bright colors and a metallic touch in the outfits. I love creating contrast like mixing nectarine and brick tones, combined with black and silver.
My favourite pieces for this look are:
1. Chalayan brick tailored jacket
2. Miu Miu patent leather ankle boots
3. DROMe stretch leather leggings
4. Folk zip back top
5. Brook&Lyn stencil leather cuff
6. Cutler and Gross brown Tortoiseshell sunnies
7. Cedric Charlier nectarine wool silver hem jumper